It’s so important that we all speak up on mental health.
To make yourself as comfortable as possible during your time at BestCare, we suggest packing a few important things, including:
- A few sets of comfortable clothes, including sweatshirts and slip-on shoes
- Enough supply of any prescriptions in the bottles they come in
- Your ID and insurance card if you have one
- Basic toiletries, including toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- All your contact information, such as an emergency contact, primary care physician information, etc.
- Note: Cell phone use is not permitted. All electronics will be locked and not accessible during your stay.
- Your favorite pillow and blanket
- Good reading materials or any hobby materials
- Cigarettes for smoking in designated areas
- NOTE: Vape pens and e-cigarettes are NOT permitted for use at Brooks.
- No wireless internet access available
- Visiting hours are suspended until OHA’s COVID-19 restrictions allow.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 988