ICTS/WrapAround Care Coordinator – Madras, Oregon
BestCare Treatment Services in Madras, Oregon is recruiting for a Lead ITCS/WrapAround Care Coordinator.
The ICTS/WrapAround Coordinator will be the program coordinator for referrals to WrapAround services, receive all Wrap referrals, and assign to self or other. Position provides Wraparound Team planning, coordination, and administration of intensive children’s treatment services (ICTS) drawing on the strengths of individuals and families served; work effectively with families, community partners, and mental health team, maintain required records, and case management with both ICTS and non-ICTS child/family cases as assigned. Must have the capacity to work independently as well as the skills to be a team player and work cooperatively and courteously with co-workers.
The best candidate for this position will have excellent interpersonal skills, have respect for diverse cultures, be organized, reliable, responsible, competent, self-directed and have strong documentation skills. Must also have the ability to get along well with co-workers.
This is a Full-time regular position. (40 hours/week)
Title: ICTS/WrapAround Coordinator & MH Case Manager
Program: Child & Family/Outpatient Mental Health
Program Location: Madras, OR
Supervisor: Child & Family Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Employment Status: Full Time Regular (40 hours/week)
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Language: Bi-Lingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
Education: Four-year degree in Social Work, Human Services, Counseling, Psychology or Social Services - preferred
- Education and Experience: prefer a four-year degree in social work, human services, counseling, psychology, or social services. A minimum of five years equivalent experience working with children and families, coordinating teams, strength-based planning maybe considered in lieu of the degree.
- Familiarity with counseling/human services arena, preferably community mental health.
- Empathy, compassion, and willingness to work with people with disabilities and/or families with major challenges such as low levels of parenting skills, poverty, etc.
- Cultural sensitivity and a fundamental respect toward diverse populations.
- Valid Driver’s license.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of mental health and addiction problems, as well as community resources.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Work well with parents and children of diverse backgrounds.
- To work both as a team member as well as independently.
- Ability to function in crisis situations.
- Coordinate with mental health staff for referrals to ICTS
- Coordinate child/family wraparound team meetings
- Coordinate with mental health staff as to potential members of wraparound team
- Convene wraparound teams which would include child (if appropriate), family members, child/family supports, school representative, and other community partners(i.e. child welfare caseworkers, juvenile PO’s) when appropriate
- Set parameters for service options at various levels of care and provide resource information
- Coordinate with service providers for implementation of wraparound plan
- Coordinate follow-up wraparound team meetings according to timelines of each specific plan
- Provide case management services for each child/family involved in Wraparound services; assist the mental health child/family clinicians with case management client services as assigned
- Ensure that CASSI assessments are completed and the child meets appropriate level of care for each child referred to ICTS
- Remain current with required paperwork
- Model and encourage direct, professional communication among staff members and community partners; facilitate development of positive staff/community support network
- Demonstrate awareness and sensitivity in the delivery of consumer services as it relates to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of the population served
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or Program Director
While performing the duties of this job, the children’s wraparound coordinator/case manager is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, write/type at a computer, coordinate via telephone, and drive a vehicle. Activities are normally low-activity tasks although when working with children play-related activities may be involved. Employee must have access to and be able to drive a vehicle and maintain personal automobile insurance.
The work environment is primarily in Jefferson County with appointments/meetings frequently held in varied sites, including homes, partner agencies, schools, and among other settings.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for further review.
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Call us at 541.504.9577