Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction? Call us at 541.504.9577
As COVID-19 continues to have an impact on our community, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the steps we are taking across our offices to help our clients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy. The health and safety of our clients and employees has always been our top priority and this is an ever-evolving situation that we will continue to monitor. Please note that our offices are open and we are running on our normal schedule but we have implemented the following precautions to prevent the spread of the virus:
- During this national health crisis which can easily promote fear, anxiety, and depression we are now offering expanded telephone counseling services. Please ask us about utilizing telephone counseling if that would serve you best during this time.
- To comply with the recommended OHA and OR-OSHA guidelines, we are requiring that any of our clients who are on-site wear a medical grade mask and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times from our staff and/or other clients. No clients accompanied by visitors and/or children are allowed at this time. If you cannot maintain this requirement, please call in to explore other options. If clients do not possess a medical grade mask, one will be provided for them.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day and between appointments as part of our normal course of business.
- Each treatment area and/or office is equipped with a HEPA filtration system in addition to the HVAC installed.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks.
- BestCare is actively following all of OHA and OR-OSHA’s recommendations and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work and will be excused.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling your appointment to a later date.