What To Bring To Detox
Detox is the first important step to recovery. At BestCare you’ll be surrounded by our helpful staff who have been there and understand what it's like to go through detox. To make yourself as comfortable as possible during your time at our alcohol or drug detox center, we suggest packing a few important things, including:
- A few sets of comfortable clothes, including sweatshirts and slip-on shoes
- Enough supply of any prescriptions in the bottles they come in
- Your ID and insurance card if you have one
- Basic toiletries, including toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Your cell phone, charger and all your contact information, such as an emergency contact, primary care physician information, etc.
- Cigarettes for smoking in designated areas
- Your favorite pillow and blanket
- Good reading material, your favorite DVDs or any hobby materials
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Call us at 541.504.9577