Clinical Services Coordinator -
Deschutes Outpatient Program - Redmond, Oregon
BestCare Treatment Services is recruiting for a Full-time Clinical Services Coordinator.
General Duties: Primary duties include assessment, referral, and engagement of clients receiving Detoxification Services at the Redmond facility, tracking treatment outcomes in keeping with established performance metrics, as well as tracking disposition of inquiry calls placed by PSCS members. Creates meaningful individualized Detoxification Discharge Plans focused on engaging clients in aftercare services. Provides individual and group therapy for Deschutes Outpatient clients completing detoxification, as a member of Deschutes Outpatient team, to facilitate continuation of care. Coordinates care for any individuals with PSCS insurance that are involved with outpatient providers external to BCTS. Builds relationships with community partner organizations and develops clinical pathways among internal and external providers and care systems.
Title: Clinical Services Coordinator
Program: Deschutes Outpatient
Program Location: Redmond/Bend
Supervisor: Deschutes Outpatient Program Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Employees Supervised: None
Education: CADC II preferred, CADC I required
Language: Bi-Lingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
- Tracks inquiry calls, and results for PSCS members
- Completes and documents ASAM assessments for PSCS members during Detoxification
- Builds therapeutic alliance with clients while in detoxification by providing brief motivational interventions documented on Individual Therapy notes
- Completes Detox Discharge Plan with client as early as possible in the stabilization process
- Collaborates with external community partners/referral sources and documents coordination of care ensuring that a “warm hand-off” and high level coordination occurs while the client is still receiving Detoxification services.
- Ensures that Deschutes Outpatient clients completing Detoxification achieve 4 clinical contacts after discharge, providing community based services beyond the four walls when appropriate.
- Develops and delivers creative and innovative service model to facilitate treatment engagement and retention.
- Encourages development of supportive relationships between Recovery Mentors and Detoxification Clients.
- Follows the provision of aftercare clients referred to external community partners, tracks outcomes, and provides support to identify successful strategies with partner organizations.
- Completes Detoxification Outcomes tracker, and ensures that most current information is accurately entered
- Other duties as assigned by the Deschutes Outpatient Program Manager.
- CADC II preferred, CADC I required
- Proven strong client engagement skills.
- Proven success collaborating with teams at various levels of care and with community partners.
- Demonstrated capacity to individualize care and tailor services to individuals at varying stages of change.
- Compassion towards individuals with SUD, and co-occurring medical and mental health needs.
- Experience working with diverse communities preferred.
- Experience using EMR for documenting services provided
- Familiarity with Excel and other data tracking systems
- Must have the ability to get along with co-workers
Tools and Equipment Used:
Laptop computer, fax machine, scanner, copy machine, telephone, word, excel, outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands to handle, feel, or operate objects or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust and focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment is an office setting as well as travel to other organizations, schools, hospitals, community gathering places, etc. Travel within Central Oregon and occasionally outside of Central Oregon required, must have reliable transportation.
The position requires the employee to dress in a professional manner that meets the standards for professional employees in Deschutes County.
To apply send cover letter, resume and three professional reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Call us at 541.504.9577